Tuesday 24 June 2014

Sunday Brunch And Grilled Pork Chops Are Perfect For This Summer Season

Summer is already knocking on the door and my family has already taken out their surfing board, swimming costumes, BBQ grills etc. Every weekend we plan for something and go out. I think this is the perfect season to get yourself indulge in some outdoor activities.

This is also the perfect season to hold backyard family Sunday brunches. My husband has a huge family. I mean like 5 brothers and 3 sisters so, whenever we have a backyard Sunday lunch the house becomes so noisy which is actually fun.

We really like to spend some time with the family and that is the reason we pick the dishes which can be cooked in the garden. We marinate and prepare the seasoning the night before, so that we have enough time to spend with our loved once.

Grilled pork chop is our family favorite. Everyone in my family likes this recipe and hence, I am sharing this recipe with you all today. My family likes some extra sauce to go with the chop, you can create the amount of sauce as per your requirement. Let’s start grilling. 


Ingredients-
  • 2 large bone-in pork chops
  • ½ a cup balsamic vinegar
  • 2 garlic gloves (finely chopped)
  • 2 tbsp. of olive oil
  • Salt to taste

Method-
  • In a bowl mix balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves, olive oil and salt. Now marinate the pork chops with this mixture. Be generous in your coating and you can also repeat the coating 2-3 times. I do the marinating a night before. You at least need to give 1 hour of resting time to the pork chops.
  • Now, all you have to do is to put them in the BBQ and cook them. I like my chops well done and that’s why I cook them for about 7 minutes each side. You minimum need to cook them for about 5 minutes if you like your chops to be rare medium.

Tip- If you do not have the BBQ at home, you can even take a heavy base grill pan to cook them.

You can also grill some vegetables to go on the side. Serve the chops immediately with the vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment