We all know that our food is incomplete without the use of veggies. These hold much of importance in cooking as these are used in almost every recipe that we make. Hardly any such recipe is there where it doesn’t make use of them. Here I have listed some of the common goof ups that we commit while making them.
These are listed here one by one:
- Skipping the basic cooking process of veggies:
- Preparing them in advance
- Not cooking the Veggies properly
- Not doing Caramalization of Onions
- Creating mess up in the pan while cooking
- Forgetting about the seasoning part
You know what I actually followed all these steps now I have come up with really good vegetable recipes. Otherwise in my family nobody liked to eat them as they always tend boring with same taste.
Now adding different flavorings, seasonings, and herbs helps me come up with great dish every day.