Who don’t like chicken breasts recipes and when it comes to health and weight-loss; chicken breasts are the best source of protein with no-fats in it. It’s healthy and nutritious. This recipe is one of the healthiest recipe that you can try this season. This quick and easy recipe is everyone’s favorite in my family, plus this recipe can be made in less than 30 minutes.
This recipe is juicy inside and crunchy from outside. It’s a simple recipe that can be served with buttered peas and mashed potatoes or any other vegetable side dish to complete the meal.
Here is the recipe.
This recipe serves up to 4 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
- 3 cup cold water
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 boneless skinless boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. onion salt
- 1 cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 vegetable oil or canola oil or olive oil, for frying
- Mix cold water, kosher salt, and honey in a large bowl; stir until salt dissolves. Add chicken breasts, and weigh them down with a plate to keep them completely submerged. Cover entire bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove bowl from refrigerator; drain and dry chicken. Pour buttermilk over chicken in a large bowl. Set aside at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Combine flour, black pepper, garlic salt, onion salt, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Coat each chicken breast in flour mixture until well covered on all sides; place flour-coated chicken breasts on a cooling rack to dry for 15 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet to 350 degrees F. Cook chicken breasts until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 10 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F.
- Transfer chicken to a cooling rack; allow to cool for 5 minutes.
So there is enough honeylicious to taste all homemade and scrumptious. I am sure you all would love to eat them again and again! Enjoy this easy breezy recipe with your loved ones. If you have any suggestions please comment below. Keep looking this space for more quick and easy recipes. Keep Smiling and keep cooking!