One the easiest quick fix for dinner is Shrimp Alfredo. Shrimps cooked in Alfredo sauce is one of the authentic Italian cuisine and flavors are such that whole family enjoys this recipe without being fussy about it.
This recipe is one of the simplest and easiest recipe you can try and flavors are completely divine. Simply toss some shrimps in the Alfredo sauce and add the pasta of your choice and you are ready to go. In fact, this could be a perfect recipe for quick lunches or snacks if you feel hungry and really don’t know what to cook for a day.
There are plenty of recipes available online and today the market is flooded with pre-packaged or pre-cooked Alfredo sauces which gives you freedom to cook easily. Recently, I was looking for some easy cooking recipes and I found the package of Knorr Pasta Alfredo flavor. I thought to try the package, just to find out how it taste like. What I like about the product is you don’t have to buy pasta and Alfredo sauce separately and it solves the purpose collectively. And secondly, the packet was quite reasonable. In fact single package cost you just $1 each. Later, I saw you can get set of 12 packages at $11.40 from Amazon if you are a subscribed member there.
This extravagantly creamy pasta recipe is quite perfect for any dinner idea by adding some cherry tomatoes, fresh spinach to make wholesomely good. This is definitely one of those juicy and tender recipes that you won’t like to miss. Let’s not waste time and start cooking.
This recipe can serve up to 4 servings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package Knorr Pasta Sides – Alfredo
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped basil or parsley, for garnishing
- Prepare Knorr Pasta – Alfredo according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Now take a nonstick skillet pan on a medium heat, add butter, and once butter is melted add mince garlic cook until it fragrance, cook shrimps stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Add Italian seasoning and turn off the heat.
- Stir cooked shrimp into hot Pasta. And later sprinkle with cheese. Garnish it with fresh basil or parsley.
Tip – One personal tip, before serving the shrimp Alfredo squeeze some fresh lemon juice over it. Lemon juice and shrimps taste just great together.
Till then enjoy such quick and easy recipes and if you have any query or suggestion, do write it to me or you can simply comment, have fun!