Everyone likes to eat chilli but most of us gets overwhelm when we read the recipe of this dish or when we see it online. However, it is actually easy to cook this dish. All you have to do is to find some easy alternatives to cook this dish and you are good to go.
- 500 grams ground beef (minced)
- 2 big onions (red)
- 2 bell peppers (these are optional however, they give amazing flavor to the dish. Any color)
- 1 tin of kidney beans
- 2 tbsp. of tomato ketchup
- Cooking oil (any vegetable oil)
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- Salt & pepper as per taste
- Beef stock cube
- 1 tbsp. of chilli paste
- Coriander and cheese (for garnishing)
- Take a heavy base pan and heat oil in that. Once the oil is heated, put the beef in the pan and cook it for about 10 minutes on the medium heat. Stir continuously and keep breaking the beef.
- Drain the excess fat from the cooked beef and now add chopped onions and peppers in the same pan and keep cooking.
- Now add the tomatoes with the sauce and kidney beans (drained) in the pan. Make sure that you are stirring the mixture continuously and cooking it in a medium heat.
- After 5-10 minutes, add the stock cube to the pan and if needed add some water as well.
- Season this well with chilli paste & pepper (my stock cube has salt and that’s why I don’t put salt, you can check your stock cube for the same)
- Cook this mixture for about 30-40 minutes. Keep checking the pan for the right consistency as burns.
- Garnish them with coriander, cheese or just with green chilies.
- Serve it hot!!
I cook this dish in abundance because I also like to have this as a leftover for the next day. You can also adjust the hotness of this dish as per your liking. I do not like my dish too hot and hence, I do not use any chilli flakes etc. You are free to use all of them. Happy cooking!!