When you have friends and family come together just to watch some soccer game – Live. It’s like a grand event at your place. And if you are an American whether you love soccer or not, it’s still hard to avoid. Soccer is not about sitting on your food table and grazing food. But it’s all about Finger Food! And in this I love to serve chips and dippers with my favorite dips.
Anyways today I was in mood to indulge while eating. So I decided to make Chicken Jalapeno Dip. Different from any regular chicken recipes; jalapeno dip is an addiction. The other chicken dip I like the most is Buffalo Chicken Dip! Another fascinating thing about this dip is it’s easy to make and you can use leftover chicken pieces while making this dip too. Here, I am cooking the chicken first in the oven. A quick and easy recipe and one of the best food for any game menu.
The spicy taste of jalapeno, bell pepper and Tabasco sauce makes it really spicy and lip-smacking dip recipe to be served. But don’t worry about its heat, it can be adjusted as per your wish. Even kids love this recipe. So, without wasting any more time; lets jot down this disappearing chicken dip recipe, ingredients first and then the method.
This dip can make 10 servings
Ready in: 30-40 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder or to taste
- 2 ½ teaspoons salt (divided use)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 packages (8 ounce size) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup minced red bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt and the pepper to taste.
- Sauté chicken in olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. Cut breasts into thirds and continue cooking until chicken is cooked through but not overcooked. Transfer chicken pieces to cutting board and finely chop.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Add chicken; stir until it’s completely blended.
- Transfer to greased ovenproof pan. Bake until mixture is hot and bubbly, for about 20 minutes.
- Serve it with chips and crackers or any dipper of your choice.