Ever wondered what dish to cook; which is easy and unique in taste and which your family members will relish to eat. Afredo sauce is basically a type of pasta sauce which is creamy, tangy, and makes any ordinary dish quite a filling one. It can be made at once in a larger quantity that it is substantial for the entire family to eat. However there are many different ways to cook this delicious sauce, but every recipe follows the same basic steps that should always be followed to make a perfect sauce.
This Alfredo sauce which is an Italian pasta recipe was created by Alfredo to please his wife when she was pregnant. She could not eat anything so he ran into the kitchen to cook something for her so this amazing Italian pasta recipe was created.
Basis ingredients of an Alfredo sauce are cream, butter, and cheese. All these are the base for making a high quality sauce as these give a different tinge of flavor and distinctive color to it. The quality of the cream and cheese is very important as they can actually make your recipe a hit or a flop one.
Parmesan cheese is the preferred cheese used otherwise any Italian cheese will work.
The magic of seasonings works here as well; they create such an aroma in the sauce that your kids will certainly love and you will receive great praise for it.
Time has come for moms to not to step out to buy this sauce from the store; instead try to make it at home for your family.
- heavy cream 2 cups in measure
- salt to taste
- 12 tablespoons of butter
- 1 lb of fettucini pasta cooked
- freshly grated parmigiano 1 cup
- a pinch of nutmeg that too less than a ¼ teaspoon
- In a saucepan melt the butter but do-not boil it. Do not let the butter separate as sauce should be creamy if by mistake it separates start the fresh one
- Wait the time butter and cream is heated and begins to thicken, and then sprinkle the nutmeg and salt.
- Nutmegs are added to make the recipe really subtle and to add a soothing flavor.
- Finally drain pasta from hot water and then immediately add it to the cream and butter mixture.
Recipe Source URL: http://www.pasta-recipes-by-italians.com/alfredo-sauce-recipe.html
Hope the readers find the alfredo sauce recipe to the best of their interests and should certainly try it at home.Kindly share your experiences via comments at the end of this blog content.