Warm and nutritious and with healing powers nothing can beat a bowl full of chicken soup. Chicken contains protein, which is absent from most vegetable based soups. Chicken soup is not just healthy but it contains all the nutrients like protein, fiber, essential fatty acids, vital vitamins and minerals if we add some fresh vegetables in it. And if you want to add some carbohydrates serve it with pasta recipes or rice sides of your choice.
Ideally soups are considered as a first-course or an appetizer which is served before the main course and any other snacks. But these days because of health reasons people prefer something light in their dinner and likely to have soups which are not just nutritious but it fills tummy too. There are many variations in the soups, some people prefer clear soup, some prefer smooth creamy soups or some just like there soup as raw and elementary that pieces or chunk come into their mouth and they have plenty of time to chew their soup as well. Eating soup is a great way to keep oneself fit. Just avoid heavy cream, sour cream or cheeses in too much of quantity to make the soup nutritious.
In today’s post I am sharing 7 amazing chicken soup recipes that you can try. These soup recipes are not just healthy but quick and easy to make too. I have gathered these recipes from the web’s best collection of chicken soups. I hope you enjoy these recipes.
- The soup itself says “The Best Chicken Soup Ever”. This soup have all the flavors and taste at the apt proportions. With pasta side like Farfalle it’s really easy to digest and the aromas are just prefect.
- SouthwesternChicken Soup: A hands down recipe with southwestern flavors and tortilla chips this soup got all flavors of salsa and chicken in a single bowl.
- Another delicacy with Tortilla chips is Chicken vegetable tortilla soup: This soup got the flavors of Italian delicacy and with ancho chili peppers it adds the extra zing to it.
- Gingerchicken soup with vegetables: Another simple yet scrumptious soup recipe which have the goodness of ginger which is good for cold and flu.
- Chickenand Corn Chowder: The Creamy texture of this soup comes from the cream-style corn. This soups contains bacon, potatoes and chicken with added veggies. Perfect for dinner and it’s a family favorite recipe.
- MediterraneanChicken Soup: We all know the importance of Mediterranean meal in our diet. In this chicken soup it have Couscous as one of the ingredient which is good for health, this is worth a try recipe!
- Country Chicken Noodle Soup: Chicken Noodle Soup is favorite of many. With added veggies like carrots, celery, corns etc. this soup have all the amazement of country flavors and taste.
I hope you enjoy these recipes too, like I had. These recipes are simply nutritious and can be made throughout a week i.e. 1 recipe for each day. If you have some interesting yet scrumptious soup recipes too, you can share in the comment below. Take care!