Planning for a get together? What would be in the menu? What are the dishes you can serve? A heart winning dish which is easy, fun and delicious are dip recipes; isn’t it? Everybody like dips whether a kid or an adult. You can serve this with chips, nachos, chicken wings, Buffalo wings or with any dipper you like. Dips simply add that extra flavor and zing to that dish.
Today I am sharing an amazing recipe that I found on Yahoo shine. I just made few little changes and have added my flavors and some extra ingredients to make this recipe just grand. Everybody in my family and friends who were there in that party simply enjoyed this dip. Fall is about to come and believe me, you will love this refreshingly easy recipe.
This is a quick and easy recipe that can be made in just 10 minutes or so. Without wasting any time, let’s cook! Oops! it’s a no-cook recipe :)
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes (active time) plus the refrigeration time for 1 hour at least
- 1 casserole dish
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can re-fried beans
- 1 tub sour cream or Greek yogurt*
- 1 package ready-made guacamole dip or home-made leftover guacamole dip
- 1 small jar salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Monterrey Jack cheese
- 2 medium sized tomatoes cubed or cherry tomatoes
- 2-4 green onions cut 1/4 inch (greens included)
- Chopped olives
- Pinch of oregano dressing
- First mix re-fried beans with half of the taco seasoning package in small bowl and set aside. Later layer this flat into a casserole dish.
- Mix another half of taco seasoning into tub of sour cream, and layer it on the top of re-fried beans.
- Now comes the layering part. Keep layering with guacamole, salsa, and cheddar cheese. At the end, Sprinkle top with tomatoes green onions and olives. Keep this refrigerated at least for 1 hour or until it’s ready to serve with corn chips, tortillas, or any other crispy snack or dipper of your choice. Sprinkle oregano to taste.